It’s been a fun 3 years and I can’t wait to move back.
Some of my favorite things about DC are:
- Advantage of a city, without the city feel.
- People want to visit, I mean, it is the nation’s capital.
- There are lots of things to do outdoors and my friends love to take advantage of that.
- Live music. 930 Club even brings in some big names.
- So many young people.
- Many different neighborhoods to choose from.
- Going for a casual Sunday run and passing by all the monuments.
- Cheap tickets to baseball games.
- Having a backyard.
- An overwhelming number of tourists in the summer.
- Transient city – people are constantly moving.
- The city shutting down for any amount of snow. This can also be a plus, but it gets annoying at times.
- Everyone hating on DC because of the government, some of us live here.
- High cost of living.
What are your pros and cons of living in DC?
Thanks to everyone for making the last 3 years awesome and for sending me off with lots of love. In my last week I got to go to happy hours, do a little Clarendon bar crawl, see a show at 930 club, workout with friends, paddle board on the river during the flyover, enjoy hotel living, and take some time to just chill with good friends.